Google Analytics let's you track page views, demographics and clicks on your NFT Hub
Follow these instructions to configure Google Analytics for your NFT Hub
- Google Analytics is able to be connected on the "Tracking" tab in your "Whitelabel NFT Hubs" settings
- Navigate to the "Tracking" tab
- Switch on "Google Analytics"
- Navigate to your Google Analytics account (you may need to create one if you don't already have one!)
- Paste in your "Measurement ID" from Google Analytics
- In the Google Analytics Admin page, make sure that you have the desired account and property selected.
- In the Property column, click Data Streams, then click your web data stream. Your “G-” Measurement ID appears in the upper right portion of the panel.
- Click on the UPDATE button to save these settings