New to NFTs?
Customize Your NFT Marketplace
NFT.Kred User Tutorials
New To NFT.Kred?
Industry Specific Resources
NFT Sales and Trading
What are transaction fees? [133, JL]
The owner of a Whitelabel NFT Hub powered by NFT.Kred may choose to charge a transaction fee on NFT sales in their marketplace.
Including a Hub transaction fee means that a percentage of each NFT sale will be given to the Hub owner. Such fees are payable from the total sale price and are not in addition to that price.
- A Hub owner sets a transaction fee of 10% in their NFT Hub
- An NFT is sold from User A to User B in that NFT Hub for $100
- User B pays a total of $100
- Payments are split as follows:
- The Hub owner receives 10% of the total sale = $10
- The remainder is received by the User A = $90