NFT.Kred allows you to customize a NFT Viewer widget to be embedded in an external app or website.
The NFT Viewer Widget allows customers, fans, and users to interact with individual NFTs from your NFT Marketplace without leaving your native app or website.
You do not need to change domains or adjust your DNS - just embed a simple code snippet.
The NFT Viewer Widget style can be different than your main NFT Marketplace settings, allowing you to create unique feeling experiences in different sites and apps.
You can see and interact with a NFT Viewer Widget and other demos on NFT.Kred/Widgets.
To customize and embed a NFT Viewer Widget in your app or website:
- While logged in to an account with admin access to your NFT Marketplace, click the Profile menu icon on the top-right corner of the page.
- Select Widgets.
- Select the NFT Viewer Widget option.
- You will now see options for customizing the NFT Viewer widget on the left side of the page. Here is a breakdown of what each customization option does:
- Widget Settings:
- Hub: select which NFT Hub to pick a single NFT from to display in the widget.
- NFT Name: select an individual NFT from the selected Hub to display in the NFT Viewer Widget
- Widget Style:
- Select colors for the Widget background, buttons, and text. After you select a color, the preview on the right side of the page will update.
- To change a color simply click on the colorred circle and enter or select a new color. We recommend entering a HEX color code.
- Widget Settings:
- Once you have customized the NFT Viewer Widget, press the Copy Widget Code button on the bottom-left corner of the Widgets page.
- The code required to embed the NFT Viewer Widget in your app or website is now copied to your clipboard. Paste this into your code in the spot where you’d like the Widget to appear and publish your updated page!